The Eagle River Historical Society offers many ways to become more involved.
Become a more active member by choosing one of these options:
- Train to become a docent (museum host). Our museum season runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day as well as special tours offered throughout the year.
- Work with our collections staff cataloging, storing and retrieving archives and artifacts.
- Assist with our grounds keeping and gardening.
- Use your woodworking and handyman skills doing repairs or creating displays.
- Photograph events and other special occasions.
- Plan special events.
- Work with young people in the schools programs.
- Research special projects.
- Become an officer or serve on the advisory board.